Top 5 Best Vacuum For Hardwood Floors 2019
We have listed here the Top 5 Best Vacuum For Hardwood Floors 2018. We compared the best Hardwood floor vacuums and selected the one which is best for you. Vacuum cleaner is one of the most important home appliance in most modern homes. They make the tedious task of cleaning very easy and efficient. This is the reason it is important to buy the Best Vacuum for Hardwood Floors. Hardwood floors are in great demand lately as it makes your home beautiful but sometimes cleaning the hardwood floors takes lots of time and effort and a best vacuum for Hardwood floors can do this job very easily for you. There are many types of vacuum available in the market and it makes us difficult to choose the best one. But with this buying guide you will no confusion and you can right away choose the best hardwood floor vacuum right now. So lets begin.
5 Best Vacuum For Hardwood Floors
1. Dyson V6 Motor Head Cord-free Vacuum
- Cordless Vacuum – Gives more maneuverability.
- Powerful Fade-free Suction.
- Powerful battery – Works upto 20 minutes.
- The Direct-drive cleaner head for removing dust stuck deep inside carpet.
- Handheld mode available.
- Crevice tool fits into tight gaps.
- Mini soft dusting brush for gentle dusting around the home.
- Weight – 4.5 pounds
The Dyson V6 Motorhead cordless vacuum is one of the best hardwood floor vacuum available in the market today. It gives the complete cleaning performance and beats most of the similiar featured corded vacuum cleaners. Dyson V6 Motorhead vacuum has one of the strongest pickup power and can pick dust and pet hair easily from hard floor, carpet, creviced hard floor etc. Its battery gives up-to 20 minutes of run time which is sufficient time for cleaning a home. Trigger can be released instantly. The Direct-drive cleaner head can clean deep into the carpet and removes more dirt. Also comes with mini soft dusting brush for gentle dusting around your home. Overall one of the best vacuum for hardwood floors and highly recommended.
2. Hoover Hardwood Floor Cleaner FloorMate SpinScrub FH40010B
- Bagless Vacuum Cleaner.
- 3 in 1 vacuum – it cleans, wash and dry.
- Patented counter-rotating SpinScrub brushes which helps in gentle wash.
- Comes with Long quick-release power cord so that you can reach every end of room without disconnecting.
- Includes 30 hard-surface wipes and detergent.
- Dual Tank Technology to seprate dirty and clean water.
- Folding Handle for easy storage.
- Weight – 16 pounds
Hoover Hardwood Floor Cleaner FloorMate SpinScrub with Bonus Hard Floor Wipes Corded Bare Floor Cleaner FH40010B is one of the best hardwood floor vacuum from Hoover. It comes with SpinScrub technology and is the ultimate 3 in 1 vacuum cleaner which can vacuums, wash and dries the hardwood floor easily in one step. It has two tank system which seprates the clean and dirty water so that you will never accidentally pour dirty water into the hard floors. The Counter rotating brushes helps in gently scrub deeper and from all angles to clean the floor. It also helps in removing water quickly from floors by use of quick drying power. The hoover is a well known brand for vacuums and you can trust them for the best performance.
3. Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Powered Brushroll with WindTunnel Technology.
- Intuitive Power Controls.
- Battery Fuel Gauge alert to warn low for low battery.
- Edge Cleaning Bristles for cleaning around edges of wall.
- Cover more surface area in short time.
- Bottom Release Dirt Cup for removing the dirt easily.
- Low Profile Base – Fits under counter edges and furniture.
- Weight – 12 pounds
If you have a small home and you dont want to spend a lot of money on a new vacuum cleaner then the Hoover Linx Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner is the best choice for you. Its currently priced under $200 which makes it a great buy. But cheap doesn’t means its bad, It is compact and comes with awesome features to keep your hardwood floors clean and shiny. It comes with Hoovers Wind Tunnel Suction technology which can suck the dust deep down from the floor effortlessly and easily. You can easily instantly switch from carpet to hard floor mood with help of built in brush roll. It has low profile base which helps in cleaning under furniture or bed or any difficult to reach place. The Fuel gauge alert will tell you whenever you are running low on power. Definitely one of the cheapest best vacuum for hardwood floors.
4. Shark DuoClean Rocket Corded Ultralight Upright Vacuum
- DuoClean Technology features a bristle brush and soft brush for deep cleaning carpet and also removing large dust particles.
- Can be converted to Hand Vacs and weigh less than 4.6 lbs.
- Brushroll garage for easy access to the brushroll for maintenance.
- Pet Multi-Tool.
- LED Lights for spotting hidden debris.
- HEPA Filter Technology.
- Weight – 9.9 pounds
Shark Vacuums are known for best hardwood floor vacuums and is one of the first choice for many people. Shark DuoClean Rocket Corded Ultralight Upright Vacuum is a bagless vacuum cleaner and can emptied very easily with just a simple push of a button. The lift away option allows you to reach even the hardest to reach areas of your home. The DuoClean Technology gives you two brushrolls which works together to remove all types of dirt such as large small and stuck on particles from your hardwood floors and carpet. Its very light and under 10 lbs and can be easily converted to hand held vacuum. It has pet multi tool to remove the embedded pet hair from the surfaces. The dust-away hard floor attachment along with microfiber pads helps in picking the large debris of dust and also along with it the fine dust particles from the surface. The HEPA filter which comes with it makes it the best choice for people with allergies and traps 99.9% of dust and allergens. Over all very good vacuum.
5. Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E
- Lift-Away®. Just press the button to lift the canister and clean tough areas.
- Very lightweight.
- Hard Floor Hero can pick stuck in particles and is best for cleaning bare floor.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology with HEPA filter.
- Pet Power brush.
- Brushroll Shutoff for gentle and deep cleaning.
- Comes with: Hard Floor Hero, Dusting Brush and 8 inch Crevice Tool for maximum cleaning.
- Weight – 13.7 pounds
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional is one of the top 5 best hardwood floor vacuum in our list. It is very lightweight vacuum and is a 2 in 1 lift-away upright vacuum cleaner annd has a detachable canister which makes it very portable. It has a sealed system and comes with HEPA filter which traps allergens and dust which makes it a suitable vacuum for People with dust allergies. Bushroll Shutoff Button can be used to easily switch between bare floor cleaning and carpet cleaning. You can also use Hard Floor Hero attachment to suck the dust and large particles from bare floors easily and efficiently. Overall a 5 star vacuum cleaner and highly recommended.
Buying Tips for Choosing Best Vacuum For Hardwood Floors
Everyone wants to choose the best hardwood floor vacuum without wasting much money. So we have given here some tips which will help you in selecting the Best Vacuum for Hardwood Floors. We have given our time and resources to select the list above and you can go with our list but everyone can have different needs. So just follow the below tips and choose it for yourself.
Type of Vacuum
Check what type of vacuum cleaner you need. If you want a portable type then go for the canister one. If you have back problem or you dont want to bend your back while vacuuming then go for the upright vacuums. If you have high budget and dont want a vacuum with cord then go for the cordless vacuum or the robotic ones. Just select the one which suits you the most.
Check if the vacuum has the option to switch of brush-roll or not. If the vacuum doesn’t have this ability then we advise against buying this vacuum as this will not be good for your hardwood floors. These brush-rolls helps in digging deeper into the fibers of the carpet and clean it more efficiently but this function can damage your hardwood floors by making scratches. So ability to turn off Brush-roll is a must for a Hardwood floor vacuum.
A good Suction power is a must for a vacuum for hardwood floors, as it helps in cleaning carpert and sucking the dust and pet hair easily from the floor. A powerful suction power also helps in cleaning the cracks and hard to reach areas.
Check the wheel type of the vacuum and if it has plastic wheels then it can cause damage to your floors. So it is best to choose the vacuum which has rubber wheels.
Weight of Vacuum cleaner
A heavy vacuum cleaner can sometimes leave scratches in the floor. So it is not advisable to buy them. Choose a light weight vacuum (not very light weight) and it will avoid this issue and also gives you the best cleaning.
We hope that above tips helped you in choosing the Best Vacuum for Hardwood Floor. Keep visiting our site for more tips and reviews.