Hitachi C10FCG Review – This Compound Miter saw is very lightweight and hence very easy to transport. Its powerful 15 Amp motor is able to generate a no load speed of up to 5000 RPM and can make miter cuts and crosscuts very easily. The range of bevel is o to 45 degrees to left and you get a clean and precise bevel cuts every time. The miter degree angle is 0 to 52 degree to the left and right which makes this saw very flexible. Hitachi C10FCG is specially designed for woodworkers who wants accuracy, versatility, portability and reliability.
>>> Check out Hitachi C10FCG Miter Saw Prices Here <<<
- Powerful 15 Amp motor can provide 5000 RPM.
- 0-45 degree bevel range to the left.
- Large Table For better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece.
- Dust Collector Attachment Included to minimize airborne particles.
- Very light weight and weighs only 24.2 lbs and so it is very portable.
- Reasonably well built, sturdy.
- Warranty is unparalleled- five years. Hitachi will stand by this for the years to come.
- Laser is not very accurate out of the box.
- Table area is small compared to other brands, and also fence space is limited due to the motor design.
Top Hitachi C10FCG Questions and Answers