Hitachi C10FCG Review – This Compound Miter saw is very lightweight and hence very easy to transport. Its powerful 15 Amp motor is able to generate a no load speed of up to 5000 RPM and can make miter cuts and crosscuts very easily. The range of bevel is o to 45 degrees to left and you get a clean and precise bevel cuts every time. The miter degree angle is 0 to 52 degree to the left and right which makes this saw very flexible. Hitachi C10FCG is specially designed for woodworkers who wants accuracy, versatility, portability and reliability.
>>> Check out Hitachi C10FCG Miter Saw Prices Here <<<
|[su_list icon=”icon: check-square-o” icon_color=”#4ce01c”]
- Powerful 15 Amp motor can provide 5000 RPM.
- 0-45 degree bevel range to the left.
- Large Table For better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece.
- Dust Collector Attachment Included to minimize airborne particles.
- Very light weight and weighs only 24.2 lbs and so it is very portable.
- Reasonably well built, sturdy.
- Warranty is unparalleled- five years. Hitachi will stand by this for the years to come.
|[su_list icon=”icon: frown-o” icon_color=”#e0381c”]
- Laser is not very accurate out of the box.
- Table area is small compared to other brands, and also fence space is limited due to the motor design.
Top Hitachi C10FCG Questions and Answers
Q – Is it worth it to spend an extra 20 dollars for occasional Hobbies and recreational activities like building kids playhouse etc?
A – Laser definitely worth it.
Q – I just bought this, but I misplaced the manual, Can I get it again?
A – Manual can be downloaded from Hitachi Site.
Q – Is it possible to cut Metal with this saw? If it is then what blade should I use?
A – You can replace the blades with other blade types. You can use the blade design for metal for this purpose.
Q – How thick of wood can this cut?
A – You can cut a 4×6 with it.
[su_button url=”https://amzn.to/2FD8yWg” background=”#FFA500″ size=”6″ center=”yes” icon=”icon: shopping-cart”]Click Here to See Full Pricing, Rating & Reviews[/su_button]